Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My last off day

This is going to be a very uneventful blog, considering the last 24 hours are the first time I've gotten sick on this trip. So, my last day off for a little while was spent hanging out and not doing to much or going to far. Not the most fun, but my body needed to rest for a little while.

Yesterday was also a pretty relaxing day, Allie and I went shopping at a place you can barter for prices. Very fun, and since my parents regularly read this blog I will not discuss any purchases I made. (for both my dad and my's safety)

We went out to dinner last night with a few of our friends and sat outside until about 11 talking about different things. Overall just a really relaxing few days. Hopefully my little bug will be gone tomorrow because I wake up and go to my first day of training at 7:45! I will have a longer post tomorrow once I figure out what I will be doing! That's it for now!

1 comment:

Susan & Jim said...

I will have to assume that since you won't discuss your purchases, then you must have bought something for me! Enjoy the beginning of your training, and don't forget to ask everyone you meet for a (U.S.) job starting in January!

Your lovely mother