Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm alive

Just wanted to write a quick note to say I'm alive! It's been a really busy and adventurous few days! I don't have much time now because Allie and I are about to go out on another one, but I should be back this afternoon with plenty of free time to write. Friday we toured a bunch of media outlets in China then Allie and I laid down for a nap at 6:30 and didn't really wake up until Saturday.....a little jet lagged. Yesterday we went on a site-seeing tour where you follow your tour guide with a flag.....really fun and I took over 200 pictures. We saw the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square and then went to a Hutong and other palace and got to test out 4 different types of tea. Today Allie and I are going to go on a more detailed Hutong tour and then go from there. I will write again soon!

1 comment:

Susan & Jim said...

I'm on the edge of my seat..... please define what a Hutong is. We're up til 11 p.m. in Ohio, so call or write if you need something.

Did you celebrate the 4th of July?